RAISING AWARENESS THROUGH EDUCATION
PROMOTING PREVENTION & EARLY DETECTION CAMPAIGNING FOR CHANGE
SKCIN: THE KAREN CLIFFORD SKIN CANCER CHARITY / REGISTERED CHARITY: 1150048
WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE HELP US TO STOP SKIN CANCER TAKING MORE LIVES. WE ARE HUGELY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Internet Privacy and Cookies PolicyContact & Info
LOOK AFTER YOUR SKIN
AND STAY SAFE IN THE SUN
At Skcin we are dedicated to preventing
skin cancer through education...
SKIN CANCER IS THE MOST
COMMON CANCER IN THE UK
Skin cancer kills more people in the UK
than Australia - the UV capital of the world!
RATES OF SKIN CANCER
ARE RISING FASTER THAN
ANY OTHER CANCER
and it is now one of the biggest cancer
killers in the 15-34 age group!
ALMOST ALL SKIN CANCERS
ARE CAUSED BY OVER
EXPOSURE TO UV
That means that almost all skin cancers
are preventable by being sun savvy!
THAT'S WHY SKCIN ARE
DEDICATED TO PROMOTING
Through national educational,
accreditation schemes, campaigns,
partnerships and initiatives...
TO REVERSE THE SOARING
RATES OF SKIN CANCER FOR
OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS
Knowledge is power. It's time to make
a change. Education is key, a culture
change is required and that's our mission.
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy for Skcin - The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the "settings" section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
Skcin takes all reasonable precautions to secure any information that you may transfer to us. Sensitive data such as passwords is always encrypted at the point it is stored.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com